Apple Cider Vinegar is powerfully cleansing and natural healing remedy. Since 400BC, Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, and others, have been using this as a medicinal tonic due to its antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral and alkalising properties.
Apple cider vinegar & its many health benefits:
- Breaks down the body’s fatty, mucous and phlegm therefore improving the health and function of your liver, bladder, and kidneys
- Maintains the body’s acid/alkaline balance
- Maintains cholesterol levels
- Helps thin the blood, which prevents high blood pressure
- Promotes and assists with digestion, the assimilation and the elimination processes
- Helps get rid of toxic substances that can be harmful
- Supports healthy skin and hair and soothes irritated skin
- Relieves muscle aches and pain
- Start the day with a glass of water with two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar. If you need a sweetener, add a half teaspoon of honey or maple syrup. If you’re really keen, have another glass 15 minutes prior to dinner.
- Add apple cider vinegar to your salad dressings with extra-virgin cold-pressed olive oil and a pinch of cracked pepper and sea salt.
- Gently pat your skin with a soft cotton ball dipped in apple cider vinegar to help exfoliate dry skin and clear non-cystic acne.
- After you wash your hair do a rinse with apple cider vinegar to give your hair improved shine as well as an itchy scalp relief.
- Add one cup of apple cider vinegar to a warm bath to help relieve dry, irritated skin. An apple cider vinegar bath is also helpful in relieving muscle pain after exercise by helping to restore the acid-alkaline balance.
- Is used as a powerful household cleaning, antibacterial and deodorizing agent
Important: Make sure you use organic raw apple cider vinegar with the mother. Here at Byron Bay Detox Health Retreats we recommend Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar. Never choose dead, distilled vinegar because the natural enzymes, minerals and nutrients are destroyed in the distilling process. Natural raw apple cider vinegar should be pungent, with a rich, brownish colour and a visible strand-like substance at the bottom of the bottle.