BYRON BAY DETOX RETREATS | TERMS & CONDITIONS
Byron Bay Detox Retreats is not set up as a 24-hour medical centre;
- We are not equipped to handle urgent medical care needs, however we do have a doctor on call.
- We are not a rehab centre for coming off heavy drugs and/or alcohol and are not set up to provide special care for clients who have special physical, physiological or emotional needs.
- If you are in need of assistance in getting around our property, or other special care, we require you bring someone with you to help meet your special needs.
- We require that all clients disclose any significant health issues prior to coming to Byron Bay Detox Retreats. Some chronic health conditions may need a doctor’s written letter of approval before commencement.
- Please note; Alcohol, Non-Prescription Drugs, Food, Coffee/Tea and Sweets are prohibited.
- The information contained within this program is based upon the knowledge, personal experience and opinions of Natalie Purcell, unless otherwise noted.
- The program is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, or be used as the basis for treating a particular symptom or disease, or to replace any prescribed treatment that you are currently under going. We make no medical claims whatsoever.
- Information given is not intended to be used for medical purposes, diagnostically, therapeutically or otherwise. Neither is it intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
- It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the extensive research and practical experience of those mentioned above.
- We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
- If you have a serious health condition, you should always first consult a qualified medical practitioner.
- I understand and agree that no medical claims have been made in relation to this program and if a decision is made to leave sooner than planned, a refund is not available.
- Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of the practitioners Liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of their liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.