26th July – 1st August 2017
On this incredible retreat held in the healing surrounds of Bali, I will guide you through a journey of transformation. We will nourish you with fresh organic juices, healing mineral broths and support you with specialised detox supplements. Fasting under my guidance, you will not only cleanse and detoxify your body but also rejuvenate your mind and spirit
This exclusive detox retreat encompasses traditional eastern rituals designed to integrate health and wellbeing practices and principles into your everyday life. Through daily practice, your body time will be given to recalibrate, heal and rest so you can return to your life with a fresh perspective feeling mentally, emotionally and physically renewed.
Reconnect with yourself while you immerse your body, mind and spirit for true relaxation and restoration in the lush surrounds of the Desa Seni Village Resort, Ubud Bali.
Your program includes
- 6 nights luxury accommodation at Desa Seni Village Resort
- Organic juices, mineral broths and herbal teas
- Organic meals, pre and post fast
- Daily yoga sessions
- Traditional Balinese Purification and Cleansing Ceremony with local monk
- Pre and post Naturopathic Consultation
- Pre & Post Cleanse Programs
- Science of Detoxification and Nutrition Seminars
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Herbal Medicine, Nutraceuticals and Specialized detox supplements to support and promote the
- Detoxification process
- Parasites and Heavy Metal Cleansing
- Meditation Sessions
- 2 Colonic Hydrotherapy Treatments
- 1.5hr Balinese Traditional Boreh Body Treatment
- 1.5hr Signature Massage
- “Canang” traditional Balinese Daily Offerings
- Group Healing with Tibetan Healer Lama Tendar
- Internet access
- Optional shopping tour in Seminyak
- Book in for additional massages, bodywork and other healing therapies during the week.
- Arrival and departure transfers with private driver directly from Denpasar airport to Desa Seni Village Resort
Byron Bay Detox Retreats are honoured to have our special guest, Lama Tendar joining us on retreat in Bali 26th July – 1st August 2017.
Lama Tenda is a Gyoto monk and healer who has trained under the Dalai Lama.
He will be hosting a group session of harmonious chanting, mantras and meditation and sound healing with singing bowls as part of our program, as well as being available for individual healing sessions.
This will complement Byron Bay Detox’s signature program of fasting on, organic vegetable juices and mineral broths, as well as colonic hydrotherapy, meditation, yoga and naturopathic consultations by our team of dedicated health professionals.
As always Natalie will be there to facilitate and support you on your cleansing journey and will also be offering her individual healings and CNT treatments.
This Bali retreat will be a unique blend of Balinese, Tibetan and Western Healing Arts.
We look forward to welcoming you on your journey to health and happiness
*Please note results may vary from person to person